Why we procrastinate and how to beat it as you scale your business
Procrastination has plagued us since the dawn of time. In this episode, I share some insights on understanding why we procrastinate and tips for taming your procrastination demons. If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you somehow, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why we procrastinate and why procrastination isn't necessarily a bad thing
- The root causes of procrastination
- Tips for taming your procrastination demons
- To get my FREE Business Exit Strategy Guide, click here.
- The Marketing 360 a simple marketing assessment
- Read the full article of this episode
- Read about the instant gratification monkey
- Explore the mind of a master procrastinator
- How psychologists Solomon and Rothblum defined procrastination
- Bill Clinton was a “chronic procrastinator” a 1994 Time magazine article
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The 1-3-5 rule